WHAT DO WE OFFER?
12,000 Euros lump sum (100% financing rate)
○ Mentorship on Regenerative, Circular and Sustainable Design
○ Workshops and training on best practices covering the entire value chain
○ Tailored workshops for focus areas:
– Technical Circular Design workshops
– Technical Circular Textile and R&D workshops
– Communication and marketing
– Business Models and Business Plans
– Organizational ownership and governance models
– Life Cycle Analysis, social and ecological footprint
– New partnerships and matchmaking. alliances and
– Funding and financing assessment and support
– Brand development, communications and marketing support
○ Access to IED facilities: FabLab, Design support, CAD, 3D printing etc. (materials not included)
○ Access to latest trends and development in sustainable fashion and textile; applying transparency and authenticity in circular sustainable design
○ Access to the network of European textile industry
○ Philosophy Lab and Co-creation processes (Social Presencing) to learn about Regenerative principles and practices
○ European institutional and advocacy support
○ Partnership development and matchmaking events with ecosystem players
○ Invitation to sectoral and relevant events for learning and networking
○ Webinars with designers and fashion brands;
○ Fashion events, summits, conferences
○ Participation in the Madrid Sustainable and Circular Fashion Week (subject to further selection process and eligibility criteria) .
WHO CAN APPLY?
● SME (according to the European Commission definition);
● non-profit organisations (private or public);
● public authorities (national, regional, local);
● universities or educational institutions;
● international organisations;
● non-governmental organisations;
● European umbrella organisations;
● business support organisations;
● providers of sustainable solutions;
● recycling centres;
● research centres;
● profit making or non-for-profit entities;
● providers of financial services and solutions;
Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible:
➢ EU Member States or countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation 23.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications submitted by any other means will not be considered for funding.
All forms shall be filled in English language only.
Once you are ready to apply, follow the steps below:
1. Complete the online Administration Form (PART A)
2. Complete and upload the Technical Application Form (PART B)
4. Prepare and upload the Video Pitch (refere to video pitch manual )
5. Await our response. We acknowledge your application by email within 24hours. In the case you have not received the acknowledge email after this time, please send an email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCE DOCUMENTS TO READ
You have questions. wE have answers.
Please check this section regularly as it will be updated with questions asked by the applicants and our responses.
Q1 – Do I need to register before applying to the open call?
A1 – Yes, as the first step of the application process, applicants are requested to register online via the application page.
Q2 – We are a team of three partners. Which partner is requested to register?
A2 – Only the lead partner is requested to register and apply on behalf of the team. One registration per project.
Q3 – Can my team apply with different partners?
A3 – As long as 1) the subject of the project proposal is entirely different and 2) the lead partner presenting the project is different between each project, your team is entitled to apply multiple times.